This person must be a minimum of BSCS, and have some knowledge of the Intel x86
architecture. I am looking for a candidate that is looking to code on the
product side, into Micro-controllers and micro-processors. The position is in
Tempe AZ. I am looking to find candidates for this position by 10-9 or 10-10 at
the latest. Please reach out to me at 602-567-1956 or
kbor...@aerotek.com<mailto:kbor...@aerotek.com>. Thanks.

Kevin Bortel

Recruiter

Technical Engineering

602-567-1956 Phone

602-567-1970 Fax
www.linkedin.com/in/kevinbortel

[cid:image001.jpg@01CDA61D.15047B10]<http://www.facebook.com/Aerotek>
[cid:image002.jpg@01CDA61D.15047B10] <https://twitter.com/AerotekJobs>
[cid:image003.jpg@01CDA61D.15047B10]
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/aerotek/products>

[cid:image005.jpg@01CDA61D.15047B10]

2625 S. Plaza Dr. Suite 101

Tempe, AZ  85282

www.aerotek.com<http://www.aerotek.com/>

________________________________
This electronic mail (including any attachments) may contain information that
is privileged, confidential, and/or otherwise protected from disclosure to
anyone other than its intended recipient(s). Any dissemination or use of this
electronic mail or its contents (including any attachments) by persons other
than the intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this message in error, please notify us immediately by reply e-mail so that we
may correct our internal records. Please then delete the original message
(including any attachments) in its entirety. Thank you.

<<inline: image001.jpg>>

<<inline: image002.jpg>>

<<inline: image003.jpg>>

<<inline: image004.png>>