What is the widget name and installation instructions?

For instance, this widget is installed with an apt-get command and some
custom editing, therefore an apt-get remove will uninstall it?

http://www.upubuntu.com/2012/11/install-conky-htc-home-widget-in-ubuntu.html

On Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 10:36 AM, Wayne Davis <wayda...@centurylink.net>wrote:

> Kubuntu 12.10
>
> I installed a  timer widget from the widget download repository link.
>  "TIMER" by Davide Bettio
>
> I cannot UN-INSTALL it. there is no un-install button.   Arrrgghh
>

> I did search the web, and found similar instructions. but they do not
> pertain to 12.10 were not 'close enough' to provide a solution.
>
> I would guess that if I knew WHERE it is, that would be most of what I
> need.  But I do not know what to look for.
>
> Suggestions?
>
> TIA

(503) 754-4452 Android
(623) 239-3392 Skype