Hello,

I'm having some difficulty seeing list posts from some domains, notably
protonmail.com.  When viewing the web list archive there is a mismatch
to what arrives in Thunderbird.  Yep, I've checked "spam" etc.  Also,
the plug-announce and plug-talk lists do not seem to match the
email/password credentials of the plug lists. Take a peek when you get a
chance. No hurry.

I also tied emailing the list emails listed on mailman and password
reset reminder, but these all kick back

host mail.pdxlinux.org[69.168.62.104] said: 550
    5.1.1 <mail...@lists.pdxlinux.org>: Recipient address rejected: User
    unknown in virtual mailbox table (in reply to RCPT TO command)

for all three.

-Ed