From: PLUG <plug-boun...@lists.pdxlinux.org> On Behalf Of
markcasi...@comcast.net
Sent: Thursday, January 4, 2024 10:13 PM
To: 'Portland Linux/Unix Group' <plug@lists.pdxlinux.org>
Subject: Re: [PLUG] email issues

I put my charter IP address into http://mxtoolbox.com/SuperTool.aspx and
received info that my IP address was blacklisted ... on the Spamhaus ZEN
blacklist. I have no idea what that means. I assure you no one in this
household is doing bad stuff on the internet.

Charter support told me to contact my router manufacturer (Why, I wonder?).

The quote I got from Charter was
"There is no way to assign this issue as it does not involve accessibility of
services. And would not be able to further escalate the issue."
I see it as involving accessibility of services ... my charter email does not
work, but I have had no success explaining that.

Have I lost Charter as my cable provider? Does anyone have advice on what I can
do?

 -mark