As previously noted, "tail -n 1 myfiles*" works.  If you still want a Bash
command line, here are a couple of options.  The benefit of the first one
is that tail does not print the names of the files.

$ for f in myfiles*; do tail -1 $f; done

$ find myfiles* | xargs tail -n 1    # but this is totally like tail -n 1
myfiles*