Hi,

I have an old gaming machine, Chromebook, and scanner that I'm going to take to Free Geek next week unless someone expresses interest. Note that the gaming machine belonged to a relative, so I don't know much about it. I can answer questions about the Chromebook and scanner.

i7-7700K
16 GB RAM
Nvidia GTX1070 8GB
ASROCK B250 Pro4 motherboard

Acer C720 Chromebook
Celeron 2955U 1.4GHz
4 GB RAM
Transcend 512GB SATA III 6GB/S MTS430S 42 mm M.2 SSD
xubuntu is installed, but I'll need to wipe it before handing it over.

Canon CanoScan LiDE 20 flatbed scanner
It's not very fast, but it's functional. I used it for many years with xsane.

I'm in close-in SE Portland, but I'm frequently making trips to Hillsboro these days.

galen
--
Galen Seitz
gal...@seitzassoc.com