En Fri, Aug 10, 2001 at 05:28:02PM +0800, thad lozada escribio:
#_ Their thesame. Both dont have the neat piece of paper hanging the wall
#_ saying "hey you just finished wasting your 4 or 5 years of your life" :)

In my case 7 years!! and I still don't have my diploma. Never had the urge
to go pick it up. I hope it's still there, maybe I can sell it!

Anybody for a BSME diploma from DLSU? ;->

--
Juan Miguel Cacho       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Philippines