OSS-based POS/Scale developed here (2000) in the RP
(but only available abroad) which also used the same base
technologies and was also ported to embedded Win32.

check out the SM700 & 800 series at www.digisystem.com

I've seen the demo by Future Logic/DIGI. Good product...

-- Philippine Linux Users' Group (PLUG) Mailing List plug@lists.q-linux.com (#PLUG @ irc.free.net.ph) Official Website: http://plug.linux.org.ph Searchable Archives: http://marc.free.net.ph . To leave, go to http://lists.q-linux.com/mailman/listinfo/plug . Are you a Linux newbie? To join the newbie list, go to http://lists.q-linux.com/mailman/listinfo/ph-linux-newbie