mherger;185233 Wrote:
> I've slightly updated the plugin to be in sync with the current DateTime
> screensaver plus added German translation (DE, EN, SV available). gonk,
> please verify if the Swedish version is still ok. I am able to check
> the English, but Swedish... is rather Greek to me :-)
> The Swedish doesn't work for:
19:25
19:30

The problem is that the hour should be spelled eight with these in
Swedish but in your new international versions the hour is spelled
seven.

The correct should result in something like this (directly
translated):
19:25 "Five to half eight" "Fem i halv åtta"
19:30 "Half eight" "Halv åtta"

I think the problem is that in the original version it said:
if ($min>=25) {$hour=$hour+1};

But in your international version is says:
if ($min>=35) {$hour=$hour+1};

--
erland

Erland Isaksson
'My homepage' (http://erland.homeip.net) 'My download page'
(http://erland.homeip.net/download)
Custom Scan,  Custom Skip, Multi Library and RandomPlayList plugins'
(http://wiki.erland.homeip.net/index.php/Category:SlimServer))