Mycenius wrote:

> Quick question on defeating DTTP in iPeng - sorry if it's been covered
> recently (I just spent ½ hour running searches trying to find anything
> recent on it) - how do you enable this in iPeng now? I'm sure there used
> to be an option to inhibit touch to play for tracks (i.e you always got
> the context menu to choose what you wanted or something)? I haven't used
> LMS & iPeng much last 9-12 months and have been getting into it again
> last couple of weeks or so and 3 times now I've destroyed playlists that
> I've spent 30-60 minutes building by inadvertently touching (instead of
> press+holding) an individual track :(

iPeng has it's own logic for that which predates DTTP, it's through the
"play-mode" toggle at the top right. See "Help->Quick Tutorials->Albums
and Playlists" in the App.

---
learn more about iPeng, the iPhone and iPad remote for the Squeezebox
and
Logitech UE Smart Radio as well as iPeng Party, the free Party-App,
at penguinlovesmusic.com
*New: iPeng 9, the Universal App for iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch*