superstar19 wrote:
> I'm sure my iPeng settings have always had this but I've recently
> noticed (or it's just started bugging me!) that Composer tag info is
> displayed after the Artist info like below. Artist = "Billy Strings" in
> white bold followed by Composer info in standard font. Is there a way to
> remove the composer info from the view without manually deleting the tag
> info?

No, currently the NowPlaying screen is not configurable. This mimicks
the behavior of the Squeezebox Touch and -Radio because that's what a
lot of people asked for in the past (it used to be the change with the
most requests before I introduced it).

> Also, is there a way to remove the "love" option below the artwork from
> being displayed?

Yes, disable audioscrobbler for this player

markm9999 wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Maybe this is a known issue, but recently I've been using iPeng on my
> iPad a lot more instead my iPhone, and noticed the progress bar duration
> time is showing the previously played track duration instead of the
> current track duration.

Please try to restart your server, this happens occasionally and it's a
server issue. The reason it comes back the wrong way after a restart is
that this is the information the server sends...

---
learn more about iPeng, the iPhone and iPad remote for the Squeezebox
and
Logitech UE Smart Radio as well as iPeng Party, the free Party-App,
at penguinlovesmusic.com
*New: iPeng 9, the Universal App for iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch*