Paul Webster wrote:
> How about some magic pretty-printing to make that Wiki page a live view
> of the master XML?

Not being able to create such a thing personally, I wasn't about to
volunteer someone else to do this work, but I'd thought the same thing.

Alternatively, the Wiki page could be updated, noting that some
information is provided for reference only, and mainly provide a link
directly to the "source of truth" XML maintained by Michael.

Maybe this is all beside the point though. I believe the wiki page was
created as a nifty place to include repository links, so the user could
enter them into the '3rd Party Repository' field on the Plugins page.
But since now there's an official list of working repositories which can
be toggled on the LMS plugins page, it's not super useful to have a list
in a wiki at all?