I haven't been able to get the station changing working for a while, but
the now playing info works fine for me.
According to discussion on the LastFM forums, now playing is broken for
most 3rd party players, so it's a bit puzzling that it works for me!

I'm looking into using the new protocol but it's significantly
different - you get a different URL from LastFM for each track and then
play them one by one - so it's going to take a while.

I am hoping to have it done by the time SlimServer 7 is ready ;-)

James

--
James