Hi all,

I have my LMS running on a Raspberry Pi4 with a pCP. I have four radios,
a SB Touch and a DIY Touch based on a pCP. I wanted to get SuperDateTime
running for the first time. I followed the instruction on side 1. Plugin
is running and accessible via browser and LMS. I have added the location
id for wunderground and German language settings. I cannot configure the
location id for my locaton. It always stays 60614:4:US.

Second problem is, that i cannot add it as a custom screensaver. I can
see SuperDatetime on the SB Touch I am using for the first configuration
under "Extras" and I can see Custom Clocks there, too. If I touch SDT,
the weather for my location by Wunderground is indicated, for
weather.com it is Chicago, which i undstand, because I was not able to
change the ID.

Question 1: Can I simply use only the weather data from Wunderground
alone, which I prefere?
Question 2: How can I configure SDT as a custom screensaver. I have ten
options but I cannot configure them.

Greetings

Pay