slartibartfast wrote:
> I have seen the same issue with Spotify at least, maybe Tidal as well. I
> didn't figure out the two scenarios as well as you did but I definitely
> saw either two separate albums or a combined album at different times.
>
> Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Always good when someone else confirms that you aren’t imagining things!
Hopefully Michael will see and add to his bug list for OMLI. It’s by no
means a show stopper and easy workaround so just a minor issue really.

Jim
https://jukeradio.double6.net

VB2.4[/B] STORAGE *QNAP TS419P (NFS)
[B]Living Room* Joggler & Pi4/Khadas  -> Onkyo TXNR686 -> Celestion F20s

*Office* Joggler & Pi3 -> Denon RCD N8 -> Celestion F10s
*Dining Room* SB Radio
*Bedroom (Bedside)* Pi Zero+DAC ->ToppingTP21 ->AKG Headphones
*Bedroom (TV) & Bathroom* SB Touch ->Denon AVR ->Mordaunt Short M10s +
Kef ceiling speakers
*Guest Room* Joggler > Topping Amp -> Wharfedale Modus Cubes