I've released, on my dev channel
(http://downloads.sourceforge.net/project/lms-plugins-philippe44/dev/repo-sf.xml)
a fully refactored version of all my bridges. It's a much more unified
system that anybody could fully rebuild if desired. Previously it was a
lot of ad-hoc tricks including things that even I forgot how to do with
time. I've also moved my Windows build system to VS.

Does it bring a lot to users? Well, to be seen, but at least all 3rd
packages have been updated, including venerable upnp that was almost 8
years old. There will probably be more than a few fixes in the coming
days, but that's where I'd really like community's feedback. I've also
probably fixed an issue with AirPlay and Chromecast disappearing after
some time on network that do IGMP snooping.

*Now, and important note before you post "it does not work" : you *must*
got the plugin settings and re-selected a binary. Please choose the
"-static" version as the other is unlikely to work unless you have
pretty recent Linux distribution.*

LMS 8.2 on Odroid-C4 - *SqueezeAMP!*, 5xRadio, 5xBoom, 2xDuet, 1xTouch,
1xSB3. Sonos PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, Foobar2000, ShairPortW,
2xChromecast Audio, Chromecast v1 and v2, Squeezelite on Pi,  Yamaha
WX-010, AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5, RivaArena 1 & 3