SamY wrote:
> Looks like debug wasn't turned on for the plugin, David. There is only
> one line in the log file. Please turn debug on and recreate the scenario
> you described, i.e. turn both zones on and then power the LMS player off
> in Material Skin. Thanks.

I found a problem that would only occur when using a zone other than
Zone1 (Main) as the primary zone, which is what you are doing. I have
fixed it but I have also made some other changes in preparation for the
next release which will require you to replace the entire plugin
directory in order to do further testing. If you are okay with that, I
will need you to download the attached zip file, unzip it and replace
the DenonAvpControl directory in your LMS plugins directory with its
contents after backing up the old DenonAvpControl directory for
safekeeping. Do not just rename the old one. Move it out of the plugins
directory. After restarting LMS, you will first need to go into the
plugin's setup menu. Look for a new option called "Enable multi-zone
support?", select its checkbox and save the changes. Otherwise, the Zone
Select menu will not be shown. If you still have problems, send me a
debug log. Thanks again for your help.

|Filename: DenonAvpControl_beta.zip                                 |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=38976|

Sam