Please check this new recording and let me know if it is now more
evident: https://www.dropbox.com/s/e0w8lkrnyr8t7gk/IMG_7203.MOV?dl=0

What I see is that it's not always totally broken and out of sync. Sometimes it works fine, sometimes it doesn't. Unfortunately Spotty in Connect mode can be a bit erratic. That's a known issue. In your case it's not "always one behind" or something. It's erratic. I think the more interaction there is (jumping around, searching etc.), the more you'd see such issues. If you just let it play it might be ok for quite some time.

If you want me to better understand what's going on you'll have to create a meaningful log file which you can comment on: please enable logging for plugin.spotty=INFO (not DEBUG), play around as you just did, then look at the timestamps in server.log and try to align them with what you did when.

Feel free to provide the resulting server.log.zip for further analysis.