Hi Craig;

I noticed an irregularity with regard to multiple players and power
on/off states/indicators. I can do some more testing to try to create
the exact steps to duplicate, but thought I would post what I am seeing
and where I think material (LMS?) gets mixed up (or maybe it's me/my
setup).

This is on a pc, I have not tried the android apk, but will.

Basically, with multiple players and the power on/off icons (both in
current player and pull down), I am able to get a mismatch of the power
state between the icons (both @ player and pulldown), the icon hover
text, and the player itself. I should note that I never saw this until I
enabled the option to replace the player icon with the power icon next
to the player name. Late edit - I just tried with power icon at player
turned off, issue still exists.

consider this picture:

39168

1) I start with both the touch and boom on - everything is correct.
2) If I have the boom as the active player, I am able to toggle the
power both at the top level, and, through the icon on the pull down. The
hovers remain correct, the player states change correctly.
3) If I then choose the touch as the active player, but pull down (with
touch highlighted/active as shown), but toggle the boom power icon (in
the pull down), it does power off the boom itself, but the icon remains
illuminated, and the hover still suggests to "turn off"
4) If I then continue (by clicking on the selected touch), then pull
down again (touch is active player), the icon and hover are correct
(off, and suggest to turn on)
5) While pulled down with touch as active player (again), and click the
power icon on the boom on the pull down, the boom does turn on, but the
icon remains dim.
6) Select the boom from the menu, and the icon next to the player is
correct.

I have done alot more playing around (not documented) where the icon and
the hover can mismatch (icon indicates "on", hover says "turn on").
Also, note that with radio and boom, I may have used the physical button
on the player itself.

I also should note that "now playing" is affected. It seems like now
playing follows the icon state, not the player. That is, the player can
be on and playing, but if the icon is wrong (off) now playing is not
active/incorrect.

I guess to summarize, using the power icon in the pull down in material
for player B, when another player A is active, seems to work, but not
display the result properly. Now Playing is also wrong. If B were active
and you change B, everything is fine.

Its also no big deal because it seems like it can be corrected just by
selecting player B as active. I am not trying to create work for you,
just something i noticed.

Jim

|Filename: material players.png                                     |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=39168|