There will be more expert replies than mine. However, your log looks
like the Username and Password are the problem. I am a satisfied Qobuz
subscriber and run the LMS plugin on Daphile, a headless linux setup.

In the LMS Qobuz plugin, the "Qobuz account" is my Username, not my
email. It is case-sensitive. In the Qobuz app on Windows, the Login Name
is my email. Does your trial version have an account or username in
addition to your email?

The password is the same for the plugin and the app.

Murray
LMS 8.2.1 (in Daphile), Material Skin and Qobuz plugins. Daphile on
minpc server and players. Control by browsers in windows pcs.  Musichi
for tagging.