It is kind of embarassing ... I need help with the container I developed
:rolleyes:: 'ptoulouse/musicip'
(https://hub.docker.com/repository/docker/ptoulouse/musicip).

I have using it for years without issue. However I am building a new
server and I just noticed that it refuses to create the cache DB from
scratch, and I can't remember how MusicIP was behaving when I was using
it on bare Linux. To make my pain worst, MusicMagicServer is not giving
any log/output at all, so I have no idea what is not working.

Two plausible causes:
- The container setup is preventing MusicMagicServer from creating the
default.m3lib DB.
- MusicMagicServer never created the DB. The DB is created by the
scanning process. As stated earlier, I don't remember how it was
behaving on bare metal.

I found a workaround by copying my default.m3lib from the old server.
However I would like to fix the container for the fews who are still
using it.

Any tips?