philippe_44 wrote:
> When you turn LMS on, it might start its own bridge and then the issue
> will happen. That's what the log says. You should turn off the bridge on
> one of the LMS server (either one, the bridge doe snot have to run on
> the same machine as LMS - it's just *much* more convenient to set
> parameters/config file)

Thanks.

That's almost always the case. The second is for redundancy, but it does
not start-up in boot-up.  In this instance I started the second during
my earliest troubleshooting after installing 2.1.1.  After your earlier
response, I shut it down, assuming it would be the same as if I never
started it in the first place.  That proved to be wrong.