cpd73 wrote:
> As stated, Bliss only stores the path -within- the music folder. So if
> you analysed c:\Some\Path\Artist\Album\Track.mp3 and set c:\Some\Path\
> as Bliss analyser's music path, then only Artist/Album/Track.mp3 is
> stored in the DB. When the mixer is run, it removes all LMS configured
> Music paths from the LMS music tracks. So if
> /srv/mediaserver/music/USB%20Drives/UP_Music/ was defined in LMS as a
> music directory, then
> /srv/mediaserver/music/USB%20Drives/UP_Music/Cee%20Lo%20Green/Cee-Lo%20Green...%20Is%20the%20Soul%20Machine%20(Clean)/11-Evening%20News.flac
> is passed to bliss-mixer as
> Cee%20Lo%20Green/Cee-Lo%20Green...%20Is%20the%20Soul%20Machine%20(Clean)/11-Evening%20News.flac
> - and therefore should be found.
>
> Both the analyser and mixer -should- be able to handle multiple music
> directories.
But that's just the thing: with the default configuration of Daphile you
see just one global music folder in LMS: /srv/mediaserver/music/,
regardless of how many storage discs you've added. When adding a storage
disc to the installation you can choose its name and whether it's used
as music, backup or other. It then gets mounted underneath the global
music folder, adding quite some path info, in this case /USB
Drives/UP_Music/, before getting to the /ARTIST/ALBUM/ part of the path.
So if I understood the mechanics correctly, all Bliss removes is
/srv/mediaserver/music/, as that's what's configured in LMS (out of the
box!), expecting to see /ARTIST/ALBUM/TRACK there, while in reality the
path is /srv/mediaserver/music/*USB
Drives/UP_Music/*ARTIST/ALBUM/TRACK.
39413
39414
39415

The reasoning behind this approach in Daphile is IMO "ease of
management": strictly speaking, using it you don't go to the native
interface of LMS, instead using its own flavour of it, not even
presented on port 9000, but simply over http. All management is done
here, and the default LMS "Basic Settings" page isn't published. The
official LMS pages however are still being published on port 9000, which
is how I was able to change the media folder to
/srv/mediaserver/music/USB Drives/UP_Music for the Bliss folder
substitution mechanism to work

|Filename: Screenshot_187.png                                       |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=39415|

Main System: Marantz SR-5015 + Adam Audio T8V + Teufel Ultima 20 Mk 3 +
BK Monolith+ FF + Lenovo T560 + Kodi + Pioneer PDP-LX5090H + UP-Board
running Daphile
Kitchen: Touch + Ikea ENEBY 30
Home-Office: SqueezeLite-X + Topping DX3 Pro + NAD 312 + TMA Premium 905