SamY wrote:
> Sounds good. Do I still need to specify the "underrun" streaming option?

No, not for a first test. Your use case should not need « underrun ». It
might work with, but it’s a workaround. What I’m trying to understand is
why does windows close the connection after 3 mins of no activity. I’ve
added a throttle down of streaming when reaching a high water level but
I don’t think it works because the lower kernel layers have already
received a large buffer and all what my throttling does is reading it
slowly. But as far as the peer entity is concerned, the connection is
stalled for minutes and it always seems to happen after 3.

LMS 8.2 on Odroid-C4 - *SqueezeAMP!*, 5xRadio, 5xBoom, 2xDuet, 1xTouch,
1xSB3. Sonos PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, Foobar2000, ShairPortW,
2xChromecast Audio, Chromecast v1 and v2, Squeezelite on Pi,  Yamaha
WX-010, AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5, RivaArena 1 & 3