madpatrick wrote:
> Once again I want to give my much appreciated compliments for making and
> improving the plugin all the time.
> This plugin has made using my squeezebox for the rest of the family even
> more fun and easier.
> Fortunately, people are still willing to give support and use their
> specific knowledge.
> Thanks again for developing this plugin

Thanks for the feedback, Patrick. All credit goes to Chris for "making"
the plugin and we share credit for "improving" it. :D

I'm happy to hear that you are continuing to find the plugin useful and
particularly appreciate your willingness to assist with testing and
debugging new releases. Happy holidays and best wishes for 2023!

Sam