mattybain;233270 Wrote:
> Having continued issues streaming LastFM, seems to play about half a
> track before the connection gets reset by the remote host. This is the
> output from the server log.
>
> Slim::Player::Squeezebox2::failedDirectStream (632) Oh, well failed to
> do a direct stream for: lastfm://user/mattybain/personal [Connection
> reset by remote host]
> Slim::Player::Source::errorOpening (1645) Error: While opening current
> track, so mark it as already played!
>
> Does this seem to be a plugin issue or is it just problems at LastFM's
> end?

Guessing this is a LastFM problem, although that log is all Scrobbler
logging not LastFM, apart from the last two lines. (You can set the
Scrobbler log level independently of the LastFM logging which makes it
a lot easier to find problems.)

Phil's stack track is interesting, I've not seen this myself but I
would guess it's caused by LastFM problems again. I'll put some more
protection in that bit of the code.

Re: the web interface, I'll try this out. It doesn't do that in Firefox
though.

James

--
James