> I want to hook up with GJS123. In my case I configured
> ExecuteScript-Plugin to shutdown my server when I power off my
> Squeezebox (this works successfully). What I would like more is a menu
> option to explicitly shutdown the server, not to automatically shutdown
> when I power off my Squeezebox. Is that possible?

If you navigate to the plugin via the Extras menu on the player, you can
select a script and press PLAY to run it immediately. There is also a
shutdown server plugin, and you can always edit the plugin if you want
something slightly different from what is there. The .par files included
in SC7 plugins are just .zip files, renamed.
-kdf