I tend to write Last.fm stations directly into my SlimScrobbler prefs
file. I am a subscriber and have no problems listening to anyones
personal radio stations (whether they are a subscriber or not).

I'm on XP and my installation is default so the slimscrobber.prefs text
file is here:
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application
Data\SqueezeCenter\prefs\plugin\

This is edited down from the file:

stations:
- Tag - Acoustic;globaltags/Acoustic
- Tag - Ambient;globaltags/Ambient
- Tag - Electronic;globaltags/Electronic
- Tag - Folk;globaltags/Folk
- Tag - Jazz;globaltags/Jazz
- Tag - Gothic;globaltags/Gothic
- Tag - PsyTrance;globaltags/PsyTrance
- Tag - Techno;globaltags/Techno
- Tag - Singer-Songwriter;globaltag/singer-songwriter
- Tag - Space;globaltag/Space
- SA - Air;artist/Air/similarartists
- SA - Biosphere;artist/Biosphere/similarartists
- SA - Bjork;artist/Bjork/similarartists
- SA - Can;artist/Can/similarartists
- SA - Carbon Based Lifeforms;artist/Carbon Based
Lifeforms/similarartists
- SA - Hot Chip;artist/Hot Chip/similarartists
- SA - Leftfield;artist/Leftfield/similarartists
- SA - Massive Attack;artist/Massive Attack/similarartists
- SA - Nightmares on Wax;artist/Nightmares on Wax/similarartists
- SA - Pere Ubu;artist/Pere Ubu/similarartists
- SA - Solar Quest;artist/Solar Quest/similarartists
- SA - Sphongle;artist/Shpongle/similarartists
- User - AdamSlim;user/AdamSlim
- User - Blurred_Witch;user/Blurred_Witch
- User - truls80;user/truls80
- User - chribruu;user/chribruu
- User - MixmasterMorris;user/MixmasterMorris/personal
- User - Siduhe;user/Siduhe
- User - spiticom;user/spiricom
- User - TheSkunk;user/TheSkunk
- User - Wimm;user/Wimmm/personal

If you made changes to you slimscrobbler.prefs file you may have to
restart SlimCenter to get them to take effect (but possibly not).

Works for me anyway.

MC

--
ModelCitizen