I am not able to perform the following instructios with current version
web interface squeezeCenter, thank you.

Creating library for classical music
To make it easier to differ between classical music and non classical
music we need to start by creating a virtual library for the classical
music.

Classical library

Got Multi Library in the web interface
Select Create new library and then select the library type Standard
library
Change library configuration parameters:
Library name: Classical Music
Include genres: Mark Classical
Included internal menus: Deselect all checkboxes
Show in home menu: Deselect for now
Click Next and enter filename: classical.ml.values.xml
Click Save to store the library
Non classical library

Got Multi Library in the web interface
Select Create new library and then select the library type Dependent
library
Change library configuration parameters:
Library name: Standard Music
Excluded contents of libraries: Select Classical Music
Included internal menus: Deselect all checkboxes
Show in home menu: Deselect for now
Click Next and enter filename: standard.ml.values.xml
Click Save to store the library
It doesn't really matter how you define your libraries, we have choose
to identify classical music by a genre called Classical in this
example, but you may want to identify it by a number of genres or by
entering one of the directory parameters.

The only thing these library will do in this example is to make it
easier to have different information in the song details menus and
pages for classical and non classical music.

--
LABM