At least on my Duet, unless SoftSqueeze is running somewhere on my
network, SuperDateTime will not work.  I have no idea if this is
normal, but it's what I've figured out with the help of another
thread.

Initially I opened SC and SS.  Then in SC I went to settings/player and
chose SS.  The populated the fields for screensaver when playing and the
two other (can't remeber what they are and I'm not at home right now)
with SDT.  Saved and closed settings.  As long as SoftSqueeze is open
somewhere on my network, it shows on my controller.

Have a great weekend.

Howard

--
Howard Passman

Sorry slow to respond.  I don't spend that much time online.