Craig, James \(IT\);310405 Wrote:
> OK so the problem is no new plugins are installing?
>
> What do you have in d:\squeezecenter\server\plugins\squeezescrobbler
> (You should have for example an install.xml file) ?

yes no new plugins are installing
Under \Plugins\SqueezeScrobbler\ I have these files:
lib
HTML
SQL
install.xml
Readme.html
strings.txt
\lib\plugins-squeezescrobbler-plugins.par
\HTML\EN\plugins\lastfm\html\images\btn_thumbs_dow n.gif
\HTML\EN\plugins\lastfm\html\images\btn_thumbs_up. gif
\HTML\EN\plugins\lastfm\html\images\lastfm.png
\HTML\EN\plugins\lastfm\help.html
\HTML\EN\plugins\lastfm\index.html
\HTML\EN\plugins\squeezescrobbler\settings\basic.html
\HTML\EN\plugins\squeezescrobbler\settings\player.html
\SQL\mysql\dbcreate.sql
I think the plugins are case sensitive as well, so that should be
SqueezeScrobbler if it isn't already.

I've no idea what 'deepfreeze' is!

--
gwnzen