Dr Lovegrove,

First, want to say thanks for an excellent program.  I'm fairly new to
Moose, but I love it already! :)

I have a question about support of multiple items in tags.  I have a
few collections of CD's where the collection consists of multiple CD's
but each individual CD is dedicated to a single artist.  When I search
by artist, I like being able to see such CD's under both the artist's
name, as well as under the name of the collection.  So I've enabled
"Separator for Multiple Items in Tags" in SC and set it to a
semicolon.

The problem I'm having is that any CD whose artist tag is set to more
than one artist is showing up under "Various Artists" in the moose
library instead of under each "artist" I've specified.  Any
suggestions?

Thanks!

--
Papajin