Masterbaron;327377 Wrote:
>  there must be things happening with iPeng that do not happen with the
> Touch skin - try it you'll see!!

I do. I don't see these delays. This is all well below 1s for me.
Again: please tell me exactly what you do?
Do you talk about load times for NowPlaying? From where? What is "the
page" that loads when you press skip? For me there is no page that
loads then, it just skips.
What is the reaction you see when you do volume changes? Change volume
up and down and tell me how long the delay is between the movement of
the control handler and the actual change in volume, is that also 5-7s?

--
pippin

---
see iPeng at penguinlovesmusic.com