erland;327285 Wrote:
> Could you in "SqueezeCenter Settings/Logging" enable debug logging on
> TrackStat and then click the TS button and post the log file. There is
> a reference to the log file in "SqueezeCenter Settings/Logging".
>
> Is this on a real computer or are you using a NAS box ? which operating
> system ?

Thanks for the reply Erland.  Well, yesterday evening it seemed to be
working fine.  I was at work listening via Softsqueeze and using the
web interface when I was having issues.  Was about to reply back when I
figured I would test it again.  I connected remotely to my work pc from
home and used Softsqueeze on my work pc.   Soon I was able to replicate
the issue again after hitting the TS button.  So I figured it must be
something at work?

But today from home - it happened again.  Using softsqueeze & SB3
syncronized and hitting the TS button on the web interface.  I've
attached the log.  But I noticed an error message that is in the log at
or around both times that it happened again.  Could this be the issue?

"[08-08-08 01:28:22.8781] Slim::Utils::PluginManager::enablePlugins
(408) Couldn't load Slim::Plugin::RPC::Plugin. Error: Plugin is
incompatible with this version of SqueezeCenter. Please update."

Around the time Alicia Keys - Like You'll Never See Me Again.flac was
playing.

and

" [08-08-08 14:44:27.7411] Slim::Utils::PluginManager::enablePlugins
(408) Couldn't load Slim::Plugin::RPC::Plugin. Error: Plugin is
incompatible with this version of SqueezeCenter. Please update."

Around the time Fafa Monteco - Good Time.mp3 was playing.

Not sure what the RPC plugin is?  That doesnt even appear in my plugin
list. ??

I also noticed this error message in the log for the time I was at work
yesterday and I was having this same issue.

Thanks for any help!!!

|Filename: Sever Log.zip                                            |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=5590|

Club1820

Rotel RSP-1068, Rotel 1060 DVD, Rotel RCC-1055, Rotel 1095 Amp, Rotel
956 Amp, Rotel RLC-1040, M&K VX-860 Sub, Whatmough M30s, Squeezebox 3

Rotel RX-1052, Rotel RCC-1055, Klipsch CF-1s, Audiosource Sub,
Squeezebox 3

http://www.last.fm/user/Club1820/