Abdala;327827 Wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Please i need one NAS, what the NAS is THE BEST !
>
> Sorry my english, i am from Brazil.
>
> Thanks
>
> Abdo

Hello Abdo and welcome to the Forum. By the way, please do not
multi-post the same question in different sections. Trust me, somebody
will find your post.

In my opinion, the best NAS is one that you build yourself. That way
you know how to repair or fix it and it can be easily upgraded or built
from the start with the future in mind.

If you just have to buy one, then it really depends on how large of a
music library you expect it to handle. Again it is my opinion, but the
Thecus N5200 Pro is an excellent NAS to host SqueezeCenter and manage a
fairly large music library.

--
iPhone

*iPhone*
'Last.FM' (http://www.last.fm/user/mephone)
Media Room:
Transporter, VTL TL-6.5 Signature Pre-Amp, Ayre MX-R Mono Blocks,
Vandersteen Quatro, VeraStarr 6.4SE 6-channel Amp, VCC-5 Reference
Center, four VSM-1 Signatures, Runco RS 900 CineWide AutoScope 2.35:1

Living Room:

Bedroom: SB3, NAD C370, Thiel 2.3
Home Office: SB3, Parasound Vamp v.3, VSM-1 Sigs
Mobile: SB3, Audioengine A5