Hi there, follow the steps outlined below

1) Copy the plugin zip file to the root plugin folder on the RN ( in my
case it's /usr/share/squeezecenter/Plugins )
2) SSH into the RN , I used a Linux box using this command, ssh
192.168.1.45 (substitute with your ip address
3) cd into the /usr/share/squeezecenter/Plugins folder.
4) Unzip the file - unzip nameofplugin.zip
This will create a new subfolder with the name of the plugin you're
installing.
5) You then need to restart the squeezecenter service

/etc/init.d/squeezecenter restart

you should be good to go, let me no if you need more assistance

regards

--
pkfox

When the going gets weird - the weird turn pro. Hunter S Thompson