bpa;329255 Wrote:
> Car Talk doesn't need any special support just play the URL (make it a
> Favorite or add into NPR Radio through menu edit in Settings)
>
> http://www.cartalk.com/Radio/Show/show.smil
>
> You need AlienBBC installed as show is recored in RealAudio.

bpa, I just copied  that url and added it as a stations in the NPR
Radio settings. It shows up in my SB3 menu, but when I select it it
says "Checking Stream", then goes to Now Playing, but I get no sound. I
have AlienBBC installed and all BBC stations are working. I tried that
URL on my desktop and it works. Any suggestions?

--
tamanaco