The iPlayer plugin has stopped working for me too.  I can see all the
stations and menus and choose a program, however when I press "play"
the timer starts up and runs but no sound comes out of the speakers.
This was working fine previously and I cannot remember doing anything
to stop it working.  I have uninstalled and reinstalled it a couple of
times.

I have since installed the latest Alien BBC plugin with the
mplayer-stdout modification and this works fine on .ram streams.

I might try uninstalling and reinstalling it again now that AlienBBC is
working to see what happens.

(SqueezeCenter Version: 7.3.1 - 24382)

--
TheLastMan

Matt

SB Duet, Synology Diskstation 107+ with FW 2.0-0600
SqueezeCenter 7.3.1 and SSODS 3 beta 15.
Naim 42/110 amp, B&W CM2 speakers.
LPs ripped using Linn LP12, Naim 72/Hi-cap, M-Audio 2496.