A similar problem I'm having to Jetradio is that since upgrading the
iphone software to v2 a couple of days ago, my iphone cannot see my
library or any players.

I'm still investigating this but it seems to be something to do with
the iphone now sending out Bonjour multicast DNS messages(UDP port
5353) around my network. It is flooding my network with thousands of
these a second and completely choking my router. The culprits are the
squeezeboxes themselves as they seem not to be answering the UDP
messages sent by the iphone and hence the bombardment.

If disconnect the SB's from the network the bombardment stops - I can
then re-connect them and everything works fine again.

--
luga00