I recently installed AlienBBC plugin on my system, which consists of
Squeezecenter running on an Intel iMac and four squeezebox duet
devices.  It seemed to work the first day, but now everytime I try to
listen to a 'listen again' program with AlienBBC, it constantly
rebuffers, and becomes unusable. The stream pauses every 20 seconds or
so, and buffers for another 20 seconds. Is there any way to fix this?

I searched the forums, but others with this problem are using Windows
or Vista and the solution seems technically specific to the operating
system. Thanks in advance for your help.

--
lindburgh