James - as I've said before, terrific plugin, one of my favourates.

Two questions/issues:

1.  I've noticed some odd characters appearing in the title of the
radio your listening to - looks like the apostrophe is being mangled.
So you don't get "Chrismason's Radio" in other words - the apostrophe
is replaced by odd characters - an encoding issue perhaps?

2.  Previously, LastFM would keep a history of music I'd listened to so
I could say "play more of that", but currently, no history seems to be
kept.  Is this specific to certain kinds of radio stations?

I'm running SC7.3.3 on Ubuntu 8.10, streaming to a wireless SB3.

Thanks!

Chris.

--
chris.mason