bobertuk;424088 Wrote:
> Agree'd.
>
> I have found that switching SugarCube off via SBC and using it only
> through the Dynamic Playlist lets me listen in exactly the way I want.
> Leaving it switched off means that SqueezeCentre behaves as intended;
> i.e. only plays selected tracks or albums. When I want to listen to
> random tracks with (relatively) 'intelligent' selection, using SugarCube
> through Dynamic Playlists does a pretty well perfect job. Best of both
> worlds!
>
> Thanks
>
> Bob

I have also been using SugarCube via Dynamic Playlist to avoid
navigating my SB3 menu to the SugarCube enable/disable options, but I
think it would be nice if SugarCube could be turned on from any track in
the library. Currently when I press+hold the Play key on any track in my
Library or on a track after a Lazysearch result I get 3 choices (Browse
by selected, Custom Skip and MusicIP) It would be nice if SugarCube were
a 4th choice. This way I can select a seed genre/track of my choice via
Lazysearch instead of getting a "random" seed track via Dynamic
Playlist. This would also reinforce the new "Restrict Mixing to Genre of
Seed Track" option.

--
tamanaco