Hi everyone

I have seen quite a few posts about how to fix AlienBBC plugin issues,
but I have no clue about Linux, so I'm a bit lost.
I have installed the AlienBBC Plugin on my Synology DS408 using
Extension downloader. Then turned off Squeezecenter and turned it back
on. AlienBBC shows up under internet Radio and has a settings page. All
the submenus are there. RTSP is listed under filtypes and mplayer.sh is
listed as the decoder. So far so good.

When I play Virgin MP3 streams through AlienBBC everything works fine.

When I play BBC Realaudio streams, the stream plays / counts the
seconds, but I get no sound.

Any suggestions?
Thanks a lot and Regards
Rudi