Thanks BPA, I'll pay for any membership or other costs during testing.
But just so you know, Pandora is also broken; and, that's broken in a
different kind of way.  I've included debug information for that as
well.  If it will help motivate you, I'll even contribute generously via
paypal torwards Softsqueeze development time.  It would be worth it to
me.

--
mkanet