pippin;439407 Wrote:
> Hm.
> I can't get this to work @today's nightly (on a Mac).
> I can see it under "plugins" (had to manually uninstall every old
> instance and then install it about three times before that happened;
> extension downloader seems to be seriously flawed right now) and I can
> get into the Settings.
> I also see a "TrackStat" menu, and I can select which menus to show but
> then it doesn'T do anything.

I had similar problems with Extension Downloader, it works sometimes
and sometimes not.

Do you get any errors in the log ?

pippin;439407 Wrote:

> iPeng also doesn't see it (iPeng tests whether the CLI command returns
> a valid value).

iPeng native seems to crash when I use it against latest 7.4 svn
version. I don't think it's TrackStat related because it also crashes in
standard browse menus.

It works perfectly towards the MySQL version of 7.4.

--
erland

Erland Isaksson
'My homepage' (http://erland.isaksson.info) (Install my plugins through
Extension Downloader)
Custom Scan,  Custom Skip, Multi Library, Title Switcher and Database
Query plugins'
(http://wiki.erland.isaksson.info/index.php/Category:SlimServer))