First of all, thanks for such a great plugin.  I love SuperDateTime
enough that I was actually motivated to buy a second Squeezebox for my
living room, just so I could see the weather (and sport
schedule/scores).

I AM, however, seeing a couple of problems with SuperDateTime:

SqueezeCenter Version: 7.3.3 - 27044, with a SqueezeBox Classic.

Problem 1) Long text from the first line of lines 1&2 runs into the top
line of the 3-line box.  I have the 3-line option enabled, with the
following settings:
-----------
3-Line:
HUMI %H
%z
PREC %x

Lines 1 & 2:
%y: %v
%1          %e
-----------
When the text for %y (period covered) is long, such as "TOMORROW NIGHT"
it overflows to the left, and overwrites the top line of the 3-line area
(where I have humidity).

It'd be nice of the left-side of Line 1 in the Line 1 & 2 box were
fixed, so that this couldn't happen... and if things like "Tomorrow
Night" were shortened to reasonable abbrevations ("Tom Night", for
example)

This is easily seen both on my Classic and on SoftSqueeze.

Problem 2) On my Squeezebox Classic, I see blank screens where I think
the standard format forecasts should be.  In other words, if I press
down-arrow from my custom-formatted "Currently" screen, I get a blank
(black) screen.

This works properly on SoftSqueeze, but not on my classic.

Thanks again for a great plug in,

Peter
Mont Vernon, NH

--