Thanks for this new contribution to SB frontends. I tried it out and
found that it ran really slowly on my system, to the point that it was
unusable because the delays between clicking something and something
happening were so long, aggravated by the lack of visual or audible
feedback that the click was registered. Then after trying to run it a
couple times I received an "unexpected error" message and was told to
re-enter my SC props, but even after I did that it wouldn't run any
more.

This is running on WinXP SP3, accessing an SC server (7.3.3) on Ubuntu.

--
aubuti