Thank you for your answer! I downloaded the latest version of the plugin
but could not find the perl import script included in the zip-file. I
therefore googled and found it somewhere else. I am wondering if perhaps
I have an old version. Although I don't know anything about perl, the
version I have don't seem to have any code for handling skipped files.
When running the script it just says "no update required". Is it
possible for you to e-mail me the latest version, or direct me to the
correct download location?

Thanks again!

--
mariowing

SqueezeCenter on Windows Home Server. Duet in living rom, Boom in
bathroom and home office, Classic v3 in hometheater. SqueezePlay at
work, connected through Hamachi VPN.