epoch1970;506387 Wrote:
> Thanks for caring :)
>
> I tried using SDT, but I just can't understand how to use it. I tried
> once or twice.
> Furthermore, I won't understand how it can be without any
> documentation, when its configuration is so cryptic. Hence I decided not
> to use SDT.
>
> WeatherTime is perfectly easy to use and configure, I will stick with
> it for the time being. I wish it can be augmented to support the Boom. I
> guess I'll try looking into the code, one of these days.
You've probably already seen them, but in case you haven't there is at
least one thread in either this forum or the Boom forum with various
"recipes" for using SDT on a Boom. You can simply follow the guide
without having to understand all the options, although after you've
followed the guide you will understand the options better. If one of
those recipes isn't exactly what you want then you may still be able to
modify to your taste by just substituting some of the variables.

--
aubuti