I'm having an issue with cover art on iPeng.

iPeng is showing the wrong cover for songs that have no album. It shows
the same one for ALL artists where the song does not belong to an album.
[I would guess that this is the first instance in the SBS database where
there is a 'No Album' track and also a cover.jpg in the same folder, but
I could be wrong!]

I initially thought this was a SBS problem but I've noticed that the
web interface and Moose both display the correct image (i.e. the
cover.jpg from the song's folder) however Squeezeplay doesn't. I'm
confused!

Is there a setting somewhere that affects this behaviour?

--
MillmoorRon